A 1991 graduate of Rutgers Law School, Hugh J. W. Best started his legal career by representing the interests of abused children and others as a law guardian in New York. He has been a sole practitioner in New Jersey since 1998. He represents clients in New Jersey and New York.
Mr. Best is licensed to practice with the Federal District Court of New Jersey, Federal Southern District Court of New York and Federal Eastern District Court of New York.
• Personal injury All types of accidents.
• Workers' compensation Work-related injuries.
• Family law Legal matters relating to family issues.
• Divorce Legal seperations and annulments.
• Child custody and support Advocate for what you are entitled to.
• Real estate Residential and commercial real estate closings.